504 Main Street
Elizabeth, LA 70638
The Elizabeth Family Health Clinic provides quality healthcare for your entire family. Family medicine providers are trained to provide comprehensive healthcare for people of all ages. They will be able to address concerns about your child, as well as, treating the special needs of our senior citizens. Elizabeth Family Health Clinic is your first contact for any health issue you may be experiencing.
Many of the services we offer include:
- Comprehensive Healthcare for Pediatrics and Adults
- Treatment and Management for Acute and Chronic Diseases
- Men and Women’s Health and Wellness Exams
- High Cholesterol
- Diabetes Management and Treatment
- EPSDT – Early Periodic Screening & Diagnostic Testing (Previously known as the Kid Med Program)
- ADD/ADHD Diagnosis and Treatment
- Colon Cancer Screening
- School and Sports Physicals
- Most Vaccinations
- Treatment for Anxiety and Depression
The Elizabeth Family Health Clinic offers Point of Care testing. This includes testing for flu, strep, urinalysis, hemoglobin or hematocrit, blood glucose, occult blood stool specimens, pregnancy testing, and primary culturing to send to a certified lab. Results are received in 10-15 minutes.
MEET OUR PROVIDERS
Blake Williams, MSN, FNP-C
Emily Sangid Earl, MSN, FNP-C
Melanie Welch, APRN, FNP-C
We are accepting new patients.
Walk-ins are welcome and same-day appointments when available.
Quick referrals to specialists when needed.